Essays… Many students hate them, and you can see why - they take a lot of time to prepare, and research alone can take you several days or even weeks depending on the word count of the task.
It is worth adding that you can always turn to a college essay writer and thus save a lot of time. The downside is that you will have to pay for such a service. However, sometimes it is better to pay than to suffer endlessly for what you do not like.
So, the question remains - how to write essays faster, and is it possible?
It absolutely is, and with a few tips and secrets, you can finish your essay within hours instead of days or weeks. We’ve put together all of these recommendations for you because we know how stressful it is to deal with writing tasks, especially if you’re not a fan of writing.
Let’s dive in!
1. Make Sure You Understand the Assignment
Imagine getting an essay topic, writing the whole thing, and then learning that you’ve misread the assignment and covered the wrong problem. That’s a real bummer, and considering that every writing task has a deadline, you can end up in a very unfortunate situation and even get a bad grade.
On the other hand, the topic of an essay can sometimes seem vague. For instance, if the professor instructs you to write about the unemployment problem in the U.S., it may not be clear whether you should cover the whole country or a particular state (considering that this issue is a bit different from one region to another).
So, the conclusion is that you can’t move forward with the writing process until you are 100% sure that you understand what is expected of you.
What should you do?
Ask your professor or instructor for help. And no, it won’t make you look stupid. On the contrary - it will show that you care about delivering a high-quality result. You can also ask questions on where to look for the right resources - your professor will definitely recommend something helpful.
2. Do Thorough Research
Speaking about the research, it should always go before the writing process. The reason is simple - you need to have a clear understanding of how you’re going to support your statements in the essay. Besides, doing research helps understand the topic better (obviously).
Note: if you’re going to collect information from online resources, you should know how to check their credibility. Here are a few points you need to consider before adding an online source to your list:
- Recency - the resource should preferably cover the most up-to-date information. However, if you’re writing on a broader topic, such as World War II, you can use older sources.
- Authority - the research should be peer-reviewed and come from an official organization or institution, with cited credentials and sufficient documentation to support their credibility.
- Readership - the resource’s target audience should come from scientific circles and be intended for scholars.
- Relevance - the source should be connected to the topic of your essay.
- Neutrality - the information in the resource should be unbiased.
If you’re looking for an easy way to write an essay and don’t want to waste time putting together the list of resources, you can look for essay writers for hire who will do all the work for you. You can ask them to complete the entire task or only a part of it concerning research.
Also, here’s the list of places where you can find reliable information online:
Most of these resources give you free access to many publications and studies that you may find useful for your essay.
3. Pay Special Attention to the Outline
If you want to learn how to write a good essay fast, you need to know how to create an effective outline. In other words, you need a solid blueprint to guide you in the process of writing, and an outline is perfect for this role.
What does a good outline structure entail?
The general rule is to make it as detailed as possible, which means including not only main sections but smaller subheadings as well. This way, you will create a logical flow and know exactly what information to include in each part of your essay.
Take a look at this outline example to have a better idea of what we’re talking about:
Topic: The Unemployment Problem in the U.S.
Thesis: Unemployment in the U.S. is growing; reasons why it’s an increasingly alarming problem; what the government is doing to solve this issue.
Section 1: Statistical data - How many people are suffering from unemployment in the U.S.
Subsection: Data from BLS
Subsection: Data from Statista
Subsection: Data from Congressional Research Service
Section 2: X Most common reasons for unemployment
Section: Economy-related issues
Section: Demographic factors
Section: Education and training
Section: Industry consolidation
Section 3: How the U.S. government is solving the unemployment problem
Section: Monetary policy
Section: Fiscal policy
Section: Unemployment benefits
If you take a closer look at this outline, you will see that it’s impossible to draft it without preliminary research. You can skip this step if you order essay online, but even in this case, make sure to ask your writer to provide an outline first - it will help you make sure they will cover the right topic.
Apart from that, mind the essay structure requested by the professor, especially if it affects the grade. If your professor gave you specific instructions, follow them to the tee when working on an outline.
4. Write Intro and Conclusion Last
Although the introduction comes first in the outline, it’s not a good idea to start writing your essay from there. Here’s why.
In the process of writing, you will get deeper into the topic and problem you’re trying to explain and resolve. It will deepen your knowledge and help understand the roots of the issue. However, if you start with an introduction, it may end up being too vague and scattered. Your goal is to avoid that since the intro is the face of your essay.
The same goes for the ending. Make sure to write it only when all the major sections of the essay’s body are complete, and you can sum them up into a logical conclusion.
On the other hand, we recommend creating a list of references before writing the article. This way, it will be easier for you to cite them in the text, saving you a lot of time.
5. Equip Yourself with Online Resources
How to speed up the process of writing?
Research and an outline are essential steps to help complete the essay faster, but if you’re really running out of time, using additional online resources is an absolute must.
- Grammarly. You can start writing an essay right in the tool’s dashboard, and it will spot any grammatical mistakes right away, saving you quite some time on editing and proofreading.
- Hemingway App. Readability is often a point many professors consider critical when grading an essay. This tool helps you optimize the text and make it easier to perceive.
- Unicheck. Plagiarism can not only hurt your grade for the essay but also will get you in much bigger trouble. This tool helps check your text for plagiarism through different university and college databases. Grammarly also has the same function.
- Citation Machine. Putting citations together by hand is a real nightmare. This platform can help you create a list of references in no time (given that you’ve already collected all the necessary resources).
These are the most trustworthy tools online that guarantee to speed up the process of writing. Many of them also have Microsoft Office integrations, helping you make all the necessary changes on the go.
6. Don’t be Afraid to Ask for Help
We’ve given you five solid tips on how to write an essay fast. However, all of them apply if you have good writing skills and can manage to put your thoughts on paper in an organized and logical manner.
But what if you’re not a gifted writer?
You can always learn this skill, but until you do, you can ask professionals for help. There are many options to buy essays online for college, but you need to be careful when hiring a paper writing service and pay attention to some aspects that prove the company’s credibility, which include:
- 100% original papers
- Plagiarism reports
- Real, experienced, professional writers
- Transparent prices
- 24/7 customer service
If you decide to hire an expert to complete your essay, make sure they provide you with an outline and a list of resources first. It will show you that they understand every requirement and know the topic the essay will cover.
Also, ask customer service if you can contact the writer directly. This way, your communication won’t turn into a game of Chinese whispers, which can lead to unnecessary misunderstandings and revisions.
Will the final paper belong to you?
Of course! When you order an essay, you also purchase the rights for it. So, you don’t have to worry about violating intellectual property.
Writing an essay can seem like a daunting task, and it will be if you don’t prepare for it. Let’s recap what you can do to speed up the process:
- Make sure you understand the assignment. Talk to your professor, ask for clarifications and resources.
- Do research. You need to collect a complete list of resources before you start writing.
- Craft an outline. It should be as detailed as possible.
- Don’t start writing with an introduction. Make sure you understand the topic well enough before describing the thesis.
- Use online resources. Grammar checkers, readability, plagiarism, and citation tools can save you a lot of time.
Finally, don’t be afraid to outsource your essay if you don’t feel you’re skilled enough to write it. However, try to be as involved in the process as possible. It’s important if you want to receive a high-quality paper at the end.